Swap til you Drop
Black Eyed Susie and Sew Frugal & Fashionable
Swap til you Drop Clothing Swap
Time to to gather up all that unwanted clothing that has been sitting around with tags still attached or has been gently worn and time to be replaced. Clean out those closets and get prepared to find some great items to add to your wardrobe. Swap til you Drop Clothing Swap will be held at Black Eyed Susie consignment shop located at
3443 14th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20010
(14th and Meridian in Washington, DC)
Date: May 1st.
Clothing Drop off is from 11:00am-1pm
We will take your bag of clothes and mark your ticket. You can then place your name in the box for the raffle
Take the next hour or so to explore the neighborhood. Have some lunch and enjoy the scenery
Swap begins at 1:00pm sharp and ends at 3:00pm
There will be door prizes so please be sure to arrive early
You must purchase a ticket to this event and have the paper ticket in hand in order to enter. Visit:
to purchase your ticket
1. All swappers bring as many articles of clothing as you like (at least 5) and you can take home as many items you desire.
2. Make sure the clothes you bring are clean and odor free.
3. If possible bring dresses and suits on hangers.
4. Bring shoes, accessories, purses, jewelry, etc.
Bring any of the following:
pants, skirts, shorts, boots, tennis shoes, ties, belts, tee shirts, sweaters, shirts, gloves, hats, jackets, coats, vest, blouses, dresses and hats. All season clothing welcome.
5. Underwear (bras and panties) and swimwear will not be accepted
6. Soiled clothes and clothing with a bad odor will not be accepted
7. Men are welcomed to attend and bring clothing items. Jeans, suits, ties, shirts, shoes etc.
8. All clothing will need to be dropped off between 11-1pm
9. Swapping will begin at 1:00pm.
10. There will be door prizes so please arrive early.
11. There is a $10 fee and you must have a printed ticket to attend this event
12. Be sure to bring an extra bag or two to carry away your great finds.
13. If you need more swapping tips visit: Sew Frugal & Fashionable for Swap Prep Guidance
We look forward to seeing you there! Happy Swapping!