The long-awaited project has been completed. In fact it was finished a week ago however being swamped with the many other facets of life I’ve been remiss in my blogging duties. In addition, I worked on this so quickly and was determined to complete it I didn’t take nearly enough photos to detail the process.
I decided to go with a Gray, Pink, Plum and one multi colored sweater for this project. I hand sewed the entire sweater. Surprisingly enough it didn’t take very long. I’ve learned one important lesson going through this project. You can’t move to quickly or else you will make a big mistake but creativity can turn a mistake into a work of art.
When I finally identified the base sweater, the one that fit me perfectly I decided it would be a great idea to cut off its sleeves. Boy did I initially regret that. Eventually I had to sew them back on. Next was figuring out which sweater would be the best contrast and blend into the lower panels.
I’ve already started on the second sweater. Pics coming in a few days.